Under the current phased Covid-19 reopening plan, Kerry Writers’ Museum will re-open at 10 am on Monday 29th June 2020. To ensure the safety and well-being of all our visitors and staff, we will be implementing a range of operational changes & measures in accordance with Government and HSE Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Scheduled tours of the writers’ galleries every 30 minutes with a maximum of 15 people will apply to ensure a safe capacity is maintained. We strongly recommend all visitors to book in advance to ensure entry at your preferred time and date.
2. We ask all visitors to adhere to the social distancing advice. Visitors not from the same household must maintain a 2m distance from each other. We would kindly ask all visitors to be considerate and patient with other visitors and our staff in this regard while visiting our museum.
3. Only one person or two people from the same household, will be allowed in our lift at all times.
4. Access to toilet facilities is limited to one person at a time.
5. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times when visiting our museum and events.
6. Sanitising stations will be widely available, at entry, at our reception & café counters & on entry to the writers’ galleries.
7. Personal audio guides will only be available to non-English speaking visitors. Visitors not requiring a personal audio guide will use the public audio systems in each room.
8. Touch screen stations and audio buttons in the museum galleries will be cleaned at regular intervals and/or after each individual museum tour.
9. Management reserve the right to change and/or cancel any of these measures at any time and without notice, in line with Government advice and policy.
To download Kerry Writers’ Museums’ full Covid-19 Business Protection Plan click here