Creative Dramatics Summer Camp
Day 1 – Story Exploration
We will help you create a story using your imagination. For example, you can be the superhero saving the world or you can be the ringleader at the circus. The skies the limit!
Day 2 and 3 – Prop Making
From the story you have created we will help you make props which will be the setting for your performance. For instance, from ordinary objects you can create castles and skyscrapers!
Day 4 – Roles & Rehearsals
Okay, now it is time to bring your story to life. We will teach you how to bring your work to the stage. You will learn how to create and perform your story’s characters and scenes.
Day 5 – Performance
Now that all the hard work is done, you will perform your story in front of family and friends. Don’t be scared, we will be on hand should you forget your lines!
Our Creative Dramatics Summer Camp is your first step to stardom!
How to Book
Book online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CAMP DIRECTOR
Godfrey Coppinger is a storyteller, author, artist, teacher, and musician. She is a five-year-old cleverly disguised as a little old lady. Originally from California, she now lives in Listowel with a leprechaun, fancy dog and a retired pirate! She tells stories regularly at Kerry County Library and works with Fighting Words, a creative writing programme that helps students of all ages develop their writing skills and explore their love of writing.
- Pre-booking is essential
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions
- Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of payment
- The Museum reserves the right to modify and delete any activity, in the event of any unforeseen circumstance
- Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis, and is limited to 15 participants
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident
- Any medical conditions must be fully explained in writing to the Camp coordinator prior to commencement
- Permission is granted to take photographs of participants for publicity purposes only
- Bring a packed lunch